Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
Status quo is
- Municipal solid waste is still largely landfilled in southern Africa
- Methane emissions from landfills contribute considerably to greenhouse gas emissions
- Materials are buried, and nothing is reused
Waste treatment offers
- Recovery of recyclable resources (circular economy)
- Converting waste into revenue
- Job creation
- Huge positive environmental impacts
Want to know more about what MSW contains and how it can beneficiate?
Surge Sustainability offers innovative solutions for municipal solid waste (MSW) in Africa.
Small system with a big impact. We offer standardised solid waste solutions for that are plug & play and require no site infrastructure.
For large or complex projects we offer bespoke engineered solid waste solutions, spanning recyclable recovery, treatment of organics, RDF production and landfill diversion.
Benefits of waste treatment
Our solid waste solutions clients include:
We understand each project is different, thus we offer flexible delivery models.
We also offer waste characterisation.
Speak to us with your needs.